Do you feel tired, unhappy, depressed, without energy?
Learn to breathe with your heart and restore your energy, raise your emotional state!
SEMINAR IS DEDICATED FOR
• those who want to learn to live easily, joyfully, to be healthy and happy most of the time and even to the end of life, regardless of external circumstances.
GOALS OF THE SEMINAR
• is to restore and raise energy and emotional state,
• having mastered the author’s technique of Roman Goldrin – freely and competently apply it at any necessary moment.
• Acquaintance, goals and expectations of participants.
• The history of the method.
• Theory (main elements, sequence, nuances, typical mistakes, order of execution, external conditions).
• Working out the elements separately.
• Parsing errors and additions.
• Synthesis of all elements, common practice.
• Feedback, phenomena during and after.
• Each participant is given an individual up to 30 minutes consultation, during which you can be consulted on:
- identification of the psychosomatic causes of bodily ailments and advice on how to become healthy,
- the validation of life / Soul choices when a person does not know which solution is best for him / her.
SPEAKER ABOUT THE TOPIC
“To Breathe with your Heart is to live according to your Soul, live easily, happy and healthy, be able to restore your physical, emotional and energetic state in a short time, be flexible, be able to adapt quickly and with minimal expenses to changing external conditions. To Breathe with your Heart is to go into an expanded creative state for the purpose of solving of complex creative problems ant for creation of bright, interesting and tasty life for oneself!
– Roman Goldrin –
VALUE OF THE COURSE
• The ability to independently restore and / or improve own health, mood, performance, communication skills, creativity and to find a way out of deadlock and critical situations.
• venue: online (ZOOM platform),
• seminar duration: up to 2 hours,
• consultation duration: up to 30 min.
• seminar date & time: set up individually with registered participants,
• seminar language: Russian with simultaneous translation into English (2 separate language channels on ZOOM platform),
• group size: 1 - 7 participants.
N.B. Copying of the seminar by photo, video and audio is prohibited.