MARK LUTSIN & NELLI ORLOVSKAYA
"HOW TO CHOOSE A FRUITFUL BUSINESS PARTNER
Do you want to understand the fertility of a potential business partner in advance?
Do you want to understand what character traits to look for in a candidate for business partners, so that the business will develop profitably thanks to him/her?
Before "experimenting", i.e. before agreeing with the candidate for a business partnership, and before losing time and incurring losses, consult with phenotypology experts in advance and get accurate predictions!
EDUCATIONAL CONSULTATION IS MEANT FOR
• for business owners and/or people who are still planning to start a business, who want to check specific candidates and find out the criteria of a suitable business partner.
GOALS OF THE EDUCATIONAL CONSULTATION
Help customers (business owners and future entrepreneurs):
• choose the right business partner,
• introduce the criteria of a suitable business partner (to the customer who orders the consultation).
EXPERT ABOUT THE TOPIC
"There are usually two types of partners in business.
The partner who will be directly involved in the development and management of the business, let's call him an agronomist according to the agricultural analogy. The other type of business partner is a financial investor, let's call him/her a reclamationist. The agronomist will direct the reclamationist's financial flows to the field (market) and grow crops.
If you are a reclamationist with a financial stream, you need an agronomist who will select the right field for your business so that the maximum yield can be obtained from this field.
If you are an agronomist by nature, but you don't have money for business development, then you need to find a financial flow that is sufficient on the one hand, and on the other hand - so that it does not drown you, i.e. so that this financial flow is real and the reclamation is manageable, i.e. so that he/she will not be like a wild mountain river that will flood you, or like a swamp that will trap you and ruin your life."
- Mark Lutsin -
HOW THE CONSULTATION GOES
I. Phenotypological analysis of the candidate(s) (from photographs).
II. Practical tips for choosing a business partner:
1. If you are an "agronomist" (business developer), you choose a "reclamationist" (investor) according to your character:
• an ideal conceptual portrait of the "reclamationist" (investor), complimentary to your character,
• underwater stones of business relations,
• how to insure that the "reclamationist" - investor does not "eat" you and does not throw you out of business.
2. If you are a "reclamationist" (investor), you choose an "agronomist" (business developer) according to your character:
• an ideal conceptual portrait of an "agronomist" (business developer) who a) will know how to multiply the money entrusted to him/her, b) will not deceive and throw you, as an investor,
• essential risks of the "reclamationist" - investor,
• signs of partner loyalty and dangerousness,
• security technique.
BENEFITS OF CONSULTATION
1. You will phenotypologically check the suitability of potential candidates for the role of business partner, problems, possible scenarios of cooperation development, you will learn how to properly "exploit" the talents and skills of a specific person, and how to properly motivate a specific person.
2. You will learn the main function and essence of a business partner and what to look for during the selection process.
AWARENESS SELLER ABOUT CONSULTATION PURPOSE
"People are neither good nor bad, all people are problematic in relation to each other: some more, others less. We help company owners and managers to more consciously choose the most suitable candidates so that the business grows stably and everyone in the company is better off."
- Giedrius Svetkauskas -
INFORMATION ABOUT THE MEETING
• location: online (ZOOM platform),
• date and time: negotiable when ordering the service individually,
• duration: up to 15 minutes are allocated for the analysis of 1 candidate (from photos). The educational part of the consultation takes 15-20 minutes.
• language: in Russian with simultaneous English translation (2 separate language channels).
N.B. Photo, video, audio copying during the educational consultation is prohibited.
Information is written by hand.
"Mark Lutsin's and Nelli Orlovskaya's online phenotyological consultations for the selection of potential candidates help me to choose a person for my company even more responsibly. These consultations help me to make a final decision when choosing an employee. I recommend these consultations, but before ordering, I suggest ordering a free trial of the service. G. Svetkauskas, M. Lutsin's representative will make a really great presentation. Phenotypology is an effective and quick way to find out what kind of person you are dealing with, and what to expect from him/her, and what problems he/she may encounter."